Can I ever be happy??

Why does my love always end in tears?

Am I such a bad person?

Can I ever be happy

A love that is as warm as the sunlight

Can I hope and dream about it?

I try to hold it in but tears flow

I try to block it but like a fool, it endlessly

Like a rain shower in the middle of summer the tears, 

Fall, fall, fall

Why does my love end in scars?

Am i that filled with wrongdoings?

Can I ever be happy?

I try to hold it in but tears flow

I try to block it but like a child, it uselessly

Like the sad wind on a long winter night, it keeps

Flowing, flowing, flowing

The sad tears of a winter night keep

Flowing, flowing, flowing...


Sedih plak baca translation lagu nih... macam ada sikit2 kena ngan diri sendiri plak huhuhu

Wahhh layan lagu korea plak aku skrg nih

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resepi: Mi Telur Goreng

Resepi: Bihun Goreng Putih

Tersirat